Some demonstrations of WYSIWYM
We plan to have available soon a web-based version of WYSIWYM
that you can explore for yourself. In the meantime, you might
be interested to see the following demonstrations of WYSIWYM running
in real-time, captured as an AVI file and accompanied with a spoken
- Running the demos
- Preparation: Check to see that your machine can run AVI
files and that your speaker is turned on!
- Starting: First click on one of the anchors below. This loads the relevant
Once the file is loaded, click anywhere within the window
and the demo will start runing.
- Stopping: Each demo lasts about 5 minutes. If you want to stop before the end, simply click once again within the window.
We recommend that you explore the demos in the following order:
- Part 1: Knowledge-editing with WYSIWYM
- This first screencast shows
how WYSIWYM can be used to construct a knowledge base that describes
a procedure for carrying out part of a word-processing task.
- Part2: Generating multilingual documentation with WYSIWYM
- This second screencast shows
how a knowledge-base created with WYSIWYM can be used to produce
automatically generated documentation in multiple languages.
Back to the WYSIWYM home page
Back to the NLGg home page